RPA Express 2.1
If you have RPA Express 2.0 already installed, simply run RPAExpressInstaller.exe and click Update.
- Read and accept the License Agreement and click Next.
- Select the destination folder and press Update.
- If User Access Control is enabled on your machine, click Yes to accept the security prompts.
The installer starts updating your RPA Express.
- On completing the update, click Finish. You can tick Launch RPA Express to start the program as soon as you exit the update mode.
If you want to update RPA Express of version 1.4.0 or earlier, do as follows.
- (Optional) Back up your Business Processes in Control Tower.
- Close RPA Recorder.
- Exit from the RPA Express tray menu.
- Download the latest RPA Express installation package.
- Go to Control Panel → Programs and Features.
- Find WorkFusion RPA Express in the list of installed programs.
- Uninstall WorkFusion RPA Express.
Accept security prompts to continue with the uninstallation procedure.
The window above appears if the current Windows user does not have Administrator's privileges, and User Access Control (UAC) is set to notify the user when apps try to make changes to computer.
- As soon as the previous version is uninstalled:
- Make sure the RPA Express folder was completely removed. Otherwise, delete it manually.
- If you experience any problems when uninstalling RPA Express, refer to RPA Express Troubleshooting Guide.
- Go to the RPA Express installation package.
- Install RPA Express following the installation steps as described in the Installation Guide. Should any issues arise during installation, refer to the respective section of the RPA Express Troubleshooting Guide.