- From time to time updates may cause compatibility issues that are listed in Release Notes. Before updating, please review Release Notes for the version you are going to update to.
- If you have RPA Express of version 2.x, follow the steps below to update. For RPA Express of version 1.4.0 or earlier, refer to [RPA Express Lumen] Migrating from Version 1.x to 2.x. To learn your version of RPA Express, see the solution in our Tips and Tricks.
Starting with RPA Express 2.2.2, while updating, you are able to retain all of your previous settings including setup for the Windows users created during installation. After the update is finished, no manual reconfiguration is needed anymore.
If you have RPA Express 2.x installed, simply download and run a new RPAExpressInstaller.exe file.
- Read and accept the License Agreement and click Next.
- Select the destination folder and press Update.
- If User Access Control is enabled on your machine, click Yes to accept the security prompts.
The installer starts updating your RPA Express.
- On completing the update, click Finish. You can tick Launch RPA Express to start the program as soon as you exit the update mode.
After the update, all the existing business processes and schedules in Control Tower are available in the new version.