Before installing Intelligent Automation Cloud – Express or Business, make sure that:
Your PC meets system requirements.
Note that the system requirements specify free RAM, not the total amount of RAM.
- Ports 15100, 15110, 15280 are opened for external usage inside your network, while ports 15410-15423, 15444, 15580, 15306 are closed to any external interaction. Also, make sure that none of these ports are used or blocked by other applications.
- All unnecessary applications are closed to free up memory usage, if possible.
Follow instructions in Intelligent Automation Cloud Express/Business Installation to install Express Edition or Business Edition. Please run the installation file As administrator.
To create multiple users, view instructions here.
In case of a successful installation, you should see the following message.
If you have any issues during the installation process, do as follows.
- Check our installation troubleshooting guide. Find the issue you have faced and follow the instruction to fix it.
- If it didn't help, collect the following information:
- Send this information to our customer service with the issue description.