The User Management tab lists all the current users in the system and provides access to all user management functions.
To access it, go to System Settings > User Management.
Adding / Editing User
- Click Create User (or the appropriate link in the Username column to edit). The following screen is displayed.
Set all the required user properties, e.g., username, password, first name, last name, email.
- Username should be from 5 to 20 characters long.
- Username should contain Latin letters and digits.
- Username should not contain special symbols.
- Password should not contain the username.
- Passwords should be longer than 6 characters.
- Password should not contain 2 or more adjacent repetitive characters.
- Password should contain at least 1 numeric character, 1 character in lower case, and 1 character in upper case.
- Password should not contain any special characters.
- Password should differ from any of 6 previous passwords.
- Check the box to enable the user or uncheck to disable.
Set a role in the User Role menu. Available roles are Administrator, Developer, Operator.
- Click Save.
Control Tower Roles with Permissions
Each WorkFusion user must have one role assigned to him or her in the system. See the list of roles with permissions in the table below.
|Manual Tasks ||View|
|Manage Bot Configurations|
|Make deep copy|
|Import/export event logs|
|Secrets Vault||View aliases|
|System Settings||Manage Bot Sources|
|User Settings||Edit account details|