This page contains example examples of scripts that show bot execution in different automation scenarios.
|To use the bots below in your local |
|title||How to import a Bot in WorkFusion Studio||:|
- Download and unzip the bot.
- Copy the folder with the bot to your workspace (by default: C:\Users\username\workfusion-workspace\rpae_project).
- Open WorkFusion Studio and refresh the Media Files tab (Right click - > Refresh) - for the bot folder with the bot will appear on to appear in the list.
- Open the folder and double-click on the .rpae file to open the Bot
- bot. For more details, refer to Adding Recording.
You might need to change details in some actions so the that bots will work on your machine. These are as follows:
- paths to files and folders used by the a bot
- paths to applications' .exe files
- titles of some Windowswindows