RPA Express is now included in WorkFusion Intelligent Automation Cloud. RPA Express Starter will be known as Intelligent Automation Cloud Express Edition. RPA Express Pro will be known as Intelligent Automation Cloud Business Edition. With this rebranding, the following licensing models are defined:
- Intelligent Automation Cloud Express or Express Edition
- Intelligent Automation Cloud Business or Business Edition
To read more about licensing models and the installation process, refer to Intelligent Automation Cloud Express/Business Installation.
Spanish and Japanese Localization
One of the most important highlights of the release is localization; now you are able to use WorkFusion Intelligent Automation Cloud in Japanese and Spanish. This is to increase accessibility for Japanese and Spanish native speakers, and user interfaces for major components have new multi-lingual options.
- You are able to install/update/modify WorkFusion Intelligent Automation Cloud Express and Business not only in English, but in Japanese and Spanish as well. For example, when installing Express or Business Editions, select your installation language in the upper-right corner of the Installer window.
- The WorkFusion Studio user interface is accessible in both Japanese and Spanish. Thus, the available languages include English, Spanish, and Japanese. To change the UI language, use the Select Language option within Preferences. For more information, go to WorkFusion Studio Preferences.
- Control Tower also allows to select your UI language – either English, Spanish, or Japanese – in User Settings. For more information, refer to Control Tower – User Settings.
- For WorkSpace, the same language selection is available in the My Profile settings. See more in the WorkSpace documentation.
- To expand your text-recognition abilities, now you can choose a target language or multiple languages when OCRing your documents. To learn more, refer to the OCR Action description.
- Links to Control Tower, WorkSpace, File Storage are displayed on the Components tab when the server profile is not local, for example, in case of the Development Workstation installation type.
More samples have been added to Examples Library:
- Intelligent Automation Cloud Overview (that replaced the "Hello World" script)
- Parse business cards and upload to SalesForce
- The issue with modifying from Development Workstation and Server to Development Workstation and back to the Development Workstation and Server installation type has been fixed.
- The issue with non-saved preferences for default Server Profile in WorkFusion Studio has been fixed.